there appears to be a new phenomenon of police brutality that is on the up rise to the point where it appears that it’s become legalized in most cases .. this of course is disconcerting to citizens that feel that as American citizens that abide by the rules of a society that seems to encapsulate them in kind of invisible bubble wherein their rights are compromised by and large at a very increasingly alarming rate.. it appears that we are starting to see a new trend of videos surface just about daily wherein it appears police offers abroad and around the globe seem to be asserting an aggressive means of authority, not deescalating situations however escalating in most cases that have observed without good reason, motives or intentions ..
it is however said also by those whom are in favor of law enforcement such as former orange new jersey mayor Eldridge Hawkins jr. that this is simply not the case as what our eyes are being shown via this media lens is painting a very grim narrative that doe snot pertain to the majority however only a select few of law enforcement despite what our eyes are being shown .. further indicating that it is with the help of community that this negative connotation in regards to law enforcement is so exacerbated .. and that it is blown entirely out of proportion..
beloved i believe it was you on the last show that mentioned of jersey mayor Eldridge Hawkins jr. former mayor of Orange NJ when you stated that he and those that support his potion state that it is the police whom are the victims and that they are simply trying to do the right thing while an irate society continues to lash out against them, therefore receiving a little push back from the same ppl you are trying to help and serve is justified in his argument .
People that are supporting his claim, say that communities should be more engaging and also say that from an administrative side one of the key elements that is being worked on is Engaging the community specifically through community policing such as block watch groups interacting with them so that they develop a rapport with the police in that it would help to better diffuse situations rather than escalate them .. (( ALSO state is that COMMUNITIES SHOULD ALWAYS just FOLLOW the instructions of the officers regardless of how wronged you are feeling whether justified or not .. be it right or wrong because on the street they need to follow the officers orders because resistance is what is causing things to spiral out of control and that it might just be better to after the fact, (( go through internal affairs , file litigation )) etc ..
EVERY COP IS NOT BAD
however every cop knows whom the bad cops are .. why are the bad cops not brought to justice by the bad cops.. all too often ppl are quick to justify the actions of police and create reasons for that justification, and explain away the wrongful actions of corrupt police ..
BLACK PPL DON’T LIKE TREATMENT >> HOWEVER
they do not necessarily dislike the system .. Oprah Winfrey’s, Don Lemons, Jay Z’s, Russell Simmons .. we allow for no accountability because of double consciousness .. (( being a victim of American standards of a system designed against us however still being loyal to that same system that opposes us .. so at the same time being separate from America we are part of it by virtue of the cop0nditioning that has been inflicted upon us.. eg. you do not have an Italian man state that he is solely American and not Italian, or an Irish or a European, they still acknowledge their roots, and are loyal to it. so why then should we not do the same regardless if we were born there or not .. ?? this idea of a post racial America .. the system does not fear any repercussion from the anyone much less the black community
EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS POLITICALLY IN AMERICA
happens within a political context, therefore normally a precedent is set in place that creates a kind of climate that becomes the conduit for allowing things to happen ..
BLACK PPL BUYING IN TO this illusion of inclusion lends to a belief that just tokenism suggests a kind of progress ? and for the entire race ? as such you had with the Obama administration .. as black ppl will start to create questions around itself as to whether or not racism still exists .. because after all they gave us a black president right .. ??? They already had him selected for you
BLACK SPIRITUAL PRACTICE IS THAT ALL HUMANITY ARE ONE ..
no problem with this however .. you also have to adopt your spiritual practice to suit the the circumstances under which you exist, we live under the umbrella of white supremacy therefore we have .. political, economic and eternal enemies .. one of the weaknesses of African spirituality is that it is color blind .. as well as we are allowing Europeans to be a part of and initiated into African spiritual systems .. under this kind of political retardation we will soon have even our spiritual systems colonized by Europeans .. (( voodoo, kimet, dogaw efaw )) within the next 10 to 20 years if we do not reverse our thinking if you want to learn about an African religion, you will have to learn about it from a white person..
MARCUS MET WITH THE KLAN
also he had engaged in pro tactic fights with the klan in defending African life .. Garvey stems from black ppl not having a firm understanding in which the behavior took place at the time this occurred politically it was nothing more than creating a cease fire or a treaty a neutral amends to preserve the lives of black persons of color .. so basically sat down and created a pact or a cease fire treaty .. wherein they both surrendered their fighting .. once we establish and organize ourselves as a nation we will have to sit down with Jewish ppl, with Anglo Saxon ppl, because we must know that a statesmen or a leader of a ppl cannot think within the same way that an individual does ..
SCHOOLS ARE BEING SHUT DOWN
in order to use money to build more prisons, because they no longer need an educated black ppl .. they are exterminating public education and in so doing the level of mass incarceration for black persons of color will skyrocket to a degree that is astronomical .. all of this was being done under the cloak of Obama illusion of inclusion brings about the chaos of mass confusion ..
DEPUTY CHIEF PULLED OVER FOR DUI GIVEN RIDE HOME
2017 it happened and just came out in the paper the other day so begs the question should we not be frustrated with the concept of law enforcement, what citizens do not do and the end result when it comes down to ppl not getting involved in your police dept. and just plainly not seeming to care what goes on in your town .. stop just turning problems over to your mayor and or village manager.. saying.. OK here is the keys to the city .. we voted you in so therefore run things they way you see fit ..
* if there is anyone that does not agree that there is a big problem with police brutality then they are out of their minds as it is not even hidden any longer it is blatant and right in front of you in plain site .. as well as it stems from the command staff ..
*COPS THAT DRIVE DRUNK
if we even knew the level of police that drive intoxicated it would surprise most yet we have documented proof to this very fact. in fact 2001 2002 Round-Lake beach police dept. document will attest to this fact in just that on county alone in which it was an ex police pulling these police over.. and was then ordered to drive these drunk cops back to his commander to meet with him and park his car for him ..
* in a small town in Illinois there were 13 officers sworn , and now are down to 5 .. they had many ppl leaves due to law suits bad command staff .. they hired a woman with alleged gang ties .. you have 2 officers left in that dept. both over 50 .. and 3 coming out of the academy and one new one so just 6 cops and 90 percent of them new ..
the power you receive as a cop is quite addicting as well as the authority as well as the new officers that are not seasoned are going to be making mistakes and the citizens pay for it .. there will not be a commander to supervise them 24 – 7 , they will be making mistakes as they are learning allegedly they will be stopping and arresting when they should not and violating ppl’s civil rights .. and the ones that will suffer will be the citizens .. the public .. there is great hyp[hypocrisy in law enforcement .. of which according to former police the corruption is in command ..
however when you do not hold a mayor accountable after election and he lets the mayor allows the chiefs to fire ppl at his disposal not for valid reasons as well as hire whom he wants on the force
kind of allowing ppl the keys to the Castle without any supervision .. it will always eb the tax payers that suffer .. u will be arrested cited, rights violated, and all for cops that are not supervised and trained properly and are only filling spots as opposed to being qualified and being cultivated in a position the right way .. START PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR COMMUNITIES AND WHOM YOU ELECT ..
* protect thankless ppl like us everyday
* you are being pulled over by a complete stranger and they are approaching your vehicle with a gun
in their possession.. why in the world would you want to engage in a confrontation with a total stranger which is armed?? this makes absolutely no sense at all
* i do not know this person, their level of temperament, i do not know if they had a bad day i do not know their level of experience or if they are suicidal or homicidal .. i got things to do .. than to get killed.
* majority appears to be the victims fault because they do not have a sufficient understanding of the law .. contrary to popular belief they have the right to pull you over, stop you , detain you .. now maybe this should not be the law however no one opposed it being placed into law or even paid attention to it being implemented therefore no matter how perverse or unfair it is written into law and that is all that matters..
* so under these laws you do not have the right to resist arrest, nor is it the right time to start initiating a protest especially physically especially not at the time of your detention .. take heed and 90 percent of the time you will survive this encounter ..
* RIGHTS stop thinking you have some kind of inalienable rights that mean anything at the time of your encounter with police because none of that matters outside of the courtroom and sometimes not in the courtroom either ..
* i got pulled over once and i asked the officer if i might be able to reach over and retrieve my license from the attached case in the back seat .. why did i do this, it shows the officer i am not nor do i want him to feel as if tho i am waiting to be a threat .. i opened it very slowly so he can see and i then proceeded that my insurance card was in the glove compartment and again asked permission to retrieve it with one purpose in mind.. (( to let him know he was in charge and give him a sense of my being non opposed to the law and that my understanding of how he was in charge nwas in full capacity )) now involving people of color i understand and respect there are certain circumstances in which you will not be able to void things and i respect that as well .. however the only chance you have is to assert respect .. do not allow anyone to take control of how you act think or feel .. only you should obtain that power
i am against police brutality you should not be discriminated against because of your color .. black lives matter i mean it is such utter nonsense .. hold on wait .. hey you get your black keister back over there in that fire what in the hell ! were you trying to escape or something ??
anyone that does not agree should be sent to jail .. absolutely do not support any mistreatment of black ppl .. in fact i have even devised a set of rules so that black ppl can have a thriving chance in all of this madness number one ..n
1. do not leave the house
2. always keep your hands up when outside .. they cannot accuse you of holding a weapon or hiding anything , but you guys do this to yourself because your hands are always in your pockets .. it just looks like you are holding a weapon
3. last just get some bleaching cream and be white .. look at me i just go and do as i please and i am master of the universe had my nose in it since it all began in fact that is the best advise i think i have given all week just be white ..
* you know just follow these three easy steps and you will not be harassed you wont get stopped by police .. or on the streets, stop being judged on the basis of your skin, and just cease ppl from having prejudice biases against you . . . however anyways yeah look i am not sure what is going in here bu i am going to have to go because i think a filthy black .. i mean i think some uuh uuh uuh .. fool is trying to escape the tendrils of my domain .. and you know we cannot be having any of that.